Apples, belonging to the Rosaceae family of bulk fruits, are the most widely grown and produced in the world. Its taste is sweet and sour, delicious and nutritious.
Apple has the reputation of “wisdom fruit” and “memory fruit”. People have long discovered that eating more apples has the effect of improving memory and intelligence. Concentrated apple juice is not only rich in sugar, vitamins and minerals and other essential nutrients for the brain, but more importantly, it is rich in zinc. According to research, zinc is a component of many important enzymes in the human body and a key element in promoting growth and development. Zinc is widely involved in the metabolism of protein, fat and sugar in the body through enzymes. Zinc is also an essential element of nucleic acids and proteins that are closely related to memory. Zinc deficiency can make the hippocampus of the cerebral cortex marginal dysplasia and affect memory. Experiments have also shown that reducing zinc in food can seriously impair the memory and learning ability of young children. Zinc is also closely related to the production of antibodies and the improvement of human immunity.
1. Apple has the effect of lowering cholesterol
French researchers have found through experimentation that eating apples can reduce the cholesterol content in the blood, increase the secretion of bile and the function of bile acids, thus preventing cholesterol from forming gallstones in the bile. Some experiments have found that more than 50% of people who regularly eat apples have cholesterol levels that are 10% lower than those who do not eat apples.
2. Apple also has the dual effects of laxative and antidiarrheal
The cellulose contained in apples can soften feces in the large intestine; apples are rich in organic acids, which can stimulate gastrointestinal peristalsis and quick constipation relief. On the other hand, apples contain pectin, which can inhibit abnormal peristalsis of the intestine, slow down digestive activities, and thus suppress mild diarrhea.
3. Apple has the effect of lowering blood pressure
Apple contains more potassium, which can be combined with excess sodium salt in the body to make it excreted. When the body consumes too much sodium, eating some apples helps to balance the body’s electrolytes. Elements such as phosphorus and iron contained in apples are easily absorbed by the intestinal wall, and have the effect of nourishing the brain and nourishing the blood and restful. Apple’s aroma is a good medicine for depression and depression.
Experts have found through many experiments that among many odors, the aroma of apple has the greatest psychological impact on people, and it has the obvious effect of eliminating psychological depression. Clinical use proves that after the patients with mental depression have smelled the aroma of apple, their mood has improved greatly, their spirits are relaxed and happy, and their sense of depression disappears. Experiments also prove that insomniac patients can smell the apple fragrance before falling asleep, which can make people fall asleep faster and quieter.
Apple also has the effect of lowering cholesterol. French researchers have found through experimentation that eating apples can reduce the cholesterol content in the blood, increase the secretion of bile and the function of bile acids, thus preventing cholesterol from forming gallstones in the bile. Some experiments have found that more than 50% of people who regularly eat apples have cholesterol levels that are 10% lower than those who do not eat apples.
Apple juice concentrate is an inexpensive drink that improves health and is a source of soluble and insoluble cellulose. There are two kinds of apple juice: cloudy apple juice and transparent apple juice. Their basic processing techniques are the same, except that the cloudy apple juice uses a homogenization step, while the transparent apple juice uses a clarification and filtration step.
Pure Natural Herbs Product
Apple juice will accelerate the peristalsis of the intestine. If the intestine originally has abnormal peristalsis, the apple juice will produce gas in the intestine. If the intestines are stimulated by food, you can drink normal apple juice or a mixed juice of concentrated juice and water to reduce the irritation. The specific effects of drinking concentrated apple juice are as follows:
1. Improve physical function.
Second, supplement nutrition.
3. Reduce the chance of heart disease and arteriosclerosis.
4. Clean the digestive tract and promote food digestion. Apple juice is a powerful cleanser and is important for good health.
5. Prevent heart disease.
Sixth, reduce the LDL value and cholesterol content. When LDL oxidizes or deteriorates in the blood, platelets begin to form coronary arteries, causing the arteries to thicken and cause arteriosclerosis. Researcher Dianne Hyson said: “A glass of apple juice can reduce the risk of heart disease in a short time.”
7. Reduce the risk of asthma. Dr. Seif O. Shaheen and colleagues at King ’s College London and the University of Southampton found that as long as eating two apples a week can reduce the risk of asthma by 22-32%. Researchers suspect that certain isoflavones in apples are the main reason for preventing asthma, because other fruits and vegetables have no effect on preventing asthma.
8. Reduce the incidence of lung diseases in smokers. A study done by researchers at Groningen University in the Netherlands found that smokers eating fruits and vegetables (especially apples) in moderation can reduce the incidence of lung diseases. Lung disease is a common disease for smokers, and eating fruit reduces its risk by almost 50%!
9. Relieve the symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism. For older people, you can start by drinking apple juice, especially those suffering from arthritis and rheumatism. This is because there is a lot of potassium in apples.
10. Clean the liver and kidney. It is still a low-calorie drink for a long time, it can also reduce liver or kidney disease.
11. Zinc supplementation.
12. Soluble fiber is a substance that prevents the accumulation of cholesterol, which exists in the walls of arterial blood vessels. This can reduce the chance of heart disease and arteriosclerosis. Insoluble fiber can be embedded in the intestine, and then clean the digestive tract together with water to promote food digestion. Apple juice is a powerful cleanser and is important for good health. UC Davis School of Medicine research found that apple juice can prevent heart disease. Can reduce LDL value and cholesterol content. When LDL oxidizes or deteriorates in the blood, platelets begin to form coronary arteries, causing the arteries to thicken and cause arteriosclerosis. Researcher Dianne Hyson said: “A glass of apple juice can reduce the risk of heart disease in a short period of time.” As long as you eat two apples a week, you can reduce the risk of asthma by 22-32%. There is a lot of potassium in apples, which can alleviate the symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism. Drinking apple juice can also clean the liver, kidneys, or low-calorie beverages. After a long time, it can also reduce liver or kidney disease.