Many people like to eat Medlar Powder. Do you know what the effect and role of Medlar Powder are? How should we eat Medlar Powder? What is the effect of Medlar Powder soaking in water? Today, herbal products manufacturers china will give you a detailed introduction to the more useful effects of Medlar Powder.
1. Anti-fatty liver effect
Slightly inhibits the deposition of fat in liver cells and promotes liver cell regeneration in mice poisoned by carbon tetrachloride Role. The anti-fatty liver effect of the water extract is also manifested in the prevention of liver dysfunction caused by carbon tetrachloride (with cholinesterase and transaminase activities as indicators). If rats are given oral Lycium barbarum water extract or betaine for a long time (75 days), the levels of phospholipids in the blood and liver can be increased; in rats exposed to carbon tetrachloride, the content of phospholipids and total cholesterol in the liver is reduced. The betaine or Medlar Powder water extract was increased before or at the same time; at the same time, it improved the BSP, SGPT, alkaline phosphatase, and cholinesterase tests. The effect of Medlar Powder on lipid metabolism or anti-fatty liver is mainly caused by the betaine contained in it, which acts as a methyl donor in the body.
Pure Natural Herbs Product
2. Choline-like effects
Intravenous injection of water extract of Chinese Medlar Powder can cause lower blood pressure and respiratory excitement in rabbits; atropine or vagus nerve cut can inhibit this response. Pure natural herbs product can also inhibit isolated rabbit ears and excite isolated intestines (in the isolated small intestine of guinea pigs, 8 mg of histamine 1 microgram, its effect can be blocked by diphenhydramine or atropine Broken), contraction of rabbit ear blood vessels. Betaine does not have this effect, but it has a dilating effect on rabbit ear blood vessels. Extracts such as methanol, acetone, and ethyl acetate also have mild hypotensive effects. Therefore, the above effects of Medlar Powder are caused by components other than betaine.
3. Who is not suitable to eat Medlar Powder?
Although Medlar Powder has good nourishing and therapeutic effects, it is not suitable for all people. Because it warms the body quite effectively, people who are having a cold, fever, inflammation, or diarrhea should not eat it.
Because it warms the body quite effectively, people who are having a cold, fever, inflammation, or diarrhea should not eat it.
1. Due to the effect of warming the body of Medlar Powder is very strong, people with high blood pressure, too impatient temperament, or daily intake of large amounts of meat will cause the surface to glow red.
2. Chinese Medlar Powder can nourish liver and kidney, but the liver and kidney are not weak, so there is no need to take it.
Lycium barbarum can nourish the liver and kidney, but liver and kidney are not weak, so there is no need to take
3. After all, it is a drug. Drugs treat diseases by their prejudices, which is what we often say is drug nature. Tonic medicines are also designed for deficiency syndromes. Those who are physically healthy without deficiency syndromes should not be applied. Those who are evil and righteous should not be used indiscriminately to prevent “killing behind closed doors.”
4. Deficiency cold people will have the disadvantages of slippery diarrhea, and internal heat is not used with caution.
5. Some people eat too much Medlar Powder, which causes eyes to be swollen, uncomfortable, and blurred vision. Therefore, Medlar Powder can not be eaten often.