Many people have more or less headache symptoms in daily life. Once they have a headache, people will be very uncomfortable. So what is the best way to eat headaches? Let the herbal products manufacturers take you to take a look.
What to eat for headaches
Eating some mangoes can have a good effect of clearing the stomach and intestines. In addition, mangoes are also very helpful for the relief of headache symptoms. At the same time, it also has antiemetic effects.
Oranges are very effective in alleviating headache-related symptoms, and citrus fruits are effective in relieving anxiety, tension, and depression.
If men have headaches due to some other reasons, they can take longan appropriately, because longan can help treat weakness, insomnia, and forgetfulness, and it is also effective in relieving heartache.
Strawberry can not only improve constipation or nourish and regulate anemia, but also has a very good effect on the treatment of headache.
Hawthorn generally has the effects of lowering blood lipids, blood pressure, strengthening heart and anti-arrhythmia, and some men with headaches can eat more hawthorn to relieve symptoms.
Because grapes are rich in vitamins, magnesium and iron, they are very effective for headache relief.
If some men have headaches, they can be improved by eating some apples, which is very helpful for alleviating headache symptoms.
Blood Clean Jelly
What are the precautions for headache diet
1. Avoid eating foods with high nitrite content, such as processed foods such as sausages, ham, bacon, etc., which contain more nitrite, so eat less in life These foods.
2. Don’t eat MSG. The main ingredient of MSG is sodium glutamate. Consuming this substance can make headaches worse for patients with migraine.
3. There is no need to deliberately reduce sugar in the diet. For the disease of migraine, there is no need to reduce sugar intake.
4. Keep away from places with strong smell. The strong odor will increase the sensitivity of the nerves, leading to the onset of migraine and pain. This type of place includes diffused places such as perfume, chemicals, gasoline, etc. It is best for patients with migraine to stay away from these places, and open the windows as much as possible.
5. Stay away from alcoholic beverages. Alcohol is also one of the initiators of migraine, especially red wine, which induces stronger effects.
6.Don’t drink coffee. Coffee contains a large amount of caffeine, which will cause certain irritation to the patient’s nervous system, leading to the phenomenon of migraine.
7. If it is a woman with migraine, do not use contraceptives when contraceptive, this will cause migraine.
What are the headache recipes
1. Chinese cabbage shallot soup
Material: 50g dried cabbage root, 3 shallots
Method: Wash and chop the cabbage root and shallot separately. Put in a pot, add water, boil on high heat, and cook on low heat for 20 minutes. After cooking, season with salt.
How to eat: Warmly take one bowl at a time, twice daily.
Efficacy: Suitable for cold headache. It is similar to our improve gout herbal product.
2. Almond Chrysanthemum Tea
Materials: 3 grams of almonds and 3 grams of chrysanthemums.
Method: mash the almonds and wash the chrysanthemums. Put almonds and chrysanthemums in a pot and boil with water.
How to eat: Drink on behalf of tea
Efficacy: Suitable for wind-heat headache.
3. Lotus leaf rice porridge
Materials: 30 grams of lotus leaves, 50 grams of japonica rice.
Method: Wash the lotus leaves, cut them along the meridians, and wash the rice. Put lotus leaf and rice together in the pot, add water to cook porridge, cook until cooked, and season with salt.
How to eat: Warm clothes, 2 times a day.
Efficacy: For headaches caused by dampness.
4. Longan dried steamed eggs
Materials: 8-10 dried longan and 1-2 eggs.
Method: After peeling the dried longan, put it into a bowl and set aside. Add the eggs directly into the dried longan bowl and add a little water and sugar. Put it in the steamer and steam it.
How to eat: 1-2 times a day.
Efficacy: suitable for chronic headaches.